- red: gateway offline
- yellow: gateway online but watchdog failed
- Klick to the flag to get a list of gateways in this country
report of a visible station
(often caused by inaccurate time)
'red' if >10/day
green: Watchdog OK
red: Watchdog failed
|Moi, Lund |
-green repeater online
-red repeater offline
LD4LA B 2017-10-02 14:06:49 Moi, Lund
This must be the callsign without any attachments
An optional terminal ID may be configured at the 8th position (A-Z).
'red' callsigns have not been registered.
Callsign and terminal ID must be registered to work in a trust network!
This is the callsign of the repeater where this transmission was received.
Module ID at 8th position:
This is usually the callsign of the gateway where the transmission was transferred to the internet.
Gateway-ID 'G' at the 8th position.
- User-Callsign for callsign routing
- '/' followed by callsign and repeater module at the 8th position for area routing
- 'CQCQCQ' when using reflectors.
This field is empty if not reported or the transmission was not sent via the network.
- t: time in sec
- S%: Silence frames in %
- Err%: bit error rate in %
Gateways: registered: 1136 / activated: 1132 / online: 936 / dns act: 874 Repeaters: online: 1324 / total: 1340 User: 1h: 17 / 24h: 529 / 7days: 1553 / 30days: 2674 / 1year: 5898 / total: 13599
© 2011-2013, Hans-J. Barthen (DL5DI), Andreas Barthen (DO5PAB)